Saturday, October 30, 2010

Menjadi SAKSI Kristus ~Y4C~

Really thank God for everything!!! I'm totally speechless and all I could do is keep silence in awe in His grace and mercy. Today at Y4C, I learnt about being God's witness and what it means by being a witness. And I'm gonna use bilingual here...hahaha XD. Ok, lets get started...During his preaching, Pastor asked,"Adakah menjadi saksi Kristus itu susah atau tekanan?". I answered both. Well, most of us did. He asked,"Why?" I don't have the answer. Then, he told us about what does a witness do. In fact, all a witness should do is just to tell the truth. Whether the judges or others believe him or not, it doesn't matter. And he doesn't even care about it because all he does is telling the truth. Now, after understanding the whole concept of being a witness, the thing that makes us feel being a witness for Christ is hard n burdening is because we expect people to believe us. See that??? Our mindset of this concept is totally wrong!!! So, I made my commitment to be God's witness and not be ashamed of His gospel. Why would we not share about God's love to everyone? Didn't God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for all of us even when we were sinners??? By God's grace, we receive this salvation!! Lets share to everyone about it. Any way would do. In this modern world, internet is always the best way. There are lots of Christianity websites and we could also participate! Common...lets go through this together, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless!!! ^_^

Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
Matthew 28:19-20

All of us have strayed away like sheep. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on Him the guilt and sins of us all.
Isaiah 53:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.