Well...while waiting for Rapid KL back to UKM, my friends and I were sharing about Boys & Girls Relationship. Nernny, Vella and I shared about a book we read, "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris and Eva shared about a site, which I forget the url..hahaha... :D
So...we were talking about maintaining purity in relationship and the difference between Dating and Courtship. Cool, huh? Yeah...haha =D
As a Christian, there's no Dating nor Girlfriend/Boyfriend phrases in relationships. It's called commitment and partner. Even in the relationship, there should be rules or standards that reminds each party to keep their relationship pure.
For example:
1. No physical touch when unnecessary.
2. No going out together without friends or family
members.
and a lot more...so, yeah...do read the book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye".
If you claim you're a Christian, act like one. Let your actions and lifestyle bless others and also through your relationship.
hahaha ni url dia..dah jumpa bah hehhe
ReplyDeletehttp://ylcf.org/
hahaha...sy xprasan la comment km...
ReplyDelete