It's my second week of industrial training in UPM Bintulu Campus. So far, everything is fine except that I still can't stop myself from comparing it here with UKM. Either way, I guess 1 week is too early for me not to like it here. Facilities may be lacking, but everyone is very friendly and helpful. That's more than enough for me, though. =)
Few things happened even before I came here and I believe that God is in control. Surely He won't let me handle everything on my own provided that I myself let Him to help me. LORD Jesus, You are my only strength and provider. You alone are my refuge and comfort. Thank You for everything You've done in my life, be it joy or sorrow, success or failure. You made everything perfect in it's own time. You're always there for me and You lift me up when I fall. Thanks, Father! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.