Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PEACE

So I heard that my lil bro has problem with school. LORD, I need Your peace for I'm worried right now because of this complication, quite a number of people involved. I don't doubt that I'm starting to blame the situation that I can't concentrate on my last paper. Anyways, I believe when I commit everything into Your Hands, everything will turn out great according to Your plans. There's no burden too heavy for us to lift and no problem too hard for us to solve because You, who knows all our needs, will always be there for us and help us sort out things. Thanks for my wonderful family and friends around me. Pour out Your blessings upon them, anoint them with Your Holy Spirit and cover them with Your precious blood. AMEN =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.